Coaches That Practice What They Preach.
- 2016 CAPO States (1st in the 100kg weight class)
- 2016 CAPO Nationals (1st in the 100kg weight class)
- 2016 GPC Sydney Cup (2nd in the 100kg weight class)
- 2017 GPC States (4th place 700kg total)
- 2017 GPC Nationals
- 2017 GPC National Push/Pull (1st place NSW Leg)
- 2018 Pro Raw Bench Only (195kg Bench)
- Squat 270kg
- Bench 195kg
- Deadlift 272.5kg
My name is Kristen Scott. I’m a coach at Hunter Strength and Performance located in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
I have always had a passion for fitness and have had a love for the gym from a young age, thanks to my Mumma. I love strength training and Powerlifting because the results are endless, whether its strength gains or body re-composition.
In 2016, after a long battle with PTSD and not being able to drop excess body fat. I decided it was time to dig deep and achieve a long term dream. I made a commitment to compete in body building in season B, in just 6 months from starting with a new coach I was on stage. I competed in Figure in ANB Natural federation.
Newcastle Classic 2016:
- 2nd Place Figure Novice
- 3rd Place Figure Short
Central Coast Natural Physique Championships:
- 1st Place Figure Novice
- 2nd Place Figure Short